Blaqlinq

Who should pay on the 1st date?

Forums Polls Who should pay on the 1st date?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Is there a right or wrong answer to this question? Has society moved on? We don’t know but hopefully you do….

Who should pay on the 1st date?
      102 votes · 102 answers

Share this with your circle.

Tee
      Participant

Male

Viibe
        Participant

Whoever initiated the date

Ghebre
            Participant

This no longer makes sense ( never did really ) might as well just say the man. As how many females you know that are going to initiate a date with a male? Especially the first date. Even when your in a relationship it’s “baby I want to go out” rarely ” baby let me take you out”

Natasha
            Participant

Primarily whoever asked the other party to go on the date should pay, but as a gesture, a man should offer to pay. I believe it comes down to a woman wanting the man to lead in the relationship. The woman should actively support her partner and her presence should be felt and appreciated by him, so him paying for dinner dates really shouldn’t be a point of contention. 

Fgr
              Participant

in old stool I think the man should pay on a first date just like I think woman should do more of thr cooking a cleaning roles in a relationship 

Blaqqy
                Participant

It doesn’t matter who. Naturally I would choose to pay, but if she wants to contribute, I would welcome it with a remarkable appreciation. And that will leave a good impression.

Katrice
                  Participant

On a first date I would say the bill should be split. I would never expect for the man to pay, my mother raised me to never come with a long hand lol.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close